Calling all knitters to come aboard,
My name is Kristina Palmer and my sister Julie Fisher and I are planning our annual Knitting Kneedles Retreat at Sea! We are the CEO’s of Knitting Kneedles and we would like to invite you to come aboard for this amazing event. The trip is aboard the Royal
Caribbean; Liberty of the Seas on a seven-night
western Caribbean cruise round-trip from Galveston, Texas to Cozumel, Mexico; George Town, Grand Cayman; and Falmouth, Jamaica. We will sail from Galveston, Texas on September 2, 2018, returning on September 9, 2018.
The knitting courses take place during our 3
days at sea so you will have plenty of time to take some time for yourself and enjoy the ports of call. A knitting retreat at sea offers something for everyone, so while you are attending your classes, your travel companions can enjoy hundreds of other onboard activities. And what better way to combine two popular past-times, travel and knitting all in one spot in the middle of the Caribbean.
There will be many topics to choose from and we are still working out the details of which instructors are going to be sailing with us. However, here is what you have to look forward to:
The retreat starts as you come aboard the ship and get settled in on Sunday. Get to know the ship and enjoy your departure. On Monday we start with our knitting instruction and the schedule is as follows:
- Day one (Sunday September 2nd, 2018): Welcome aboard, find your room and explore the ship and enjoy the company of other knitters.
- Day two: We will be at sea and instruction begins. Instruction will be
from 9-noon and 1:30-4:30
- Day three: Cozumel, Mexico
- Day four: George Town, Grand Cayman
- Day five: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Day six: Cruising and Instruction
- Day seven: Cruising and instruction
- Day eight (Sunday September 9th, 2018): Galveston, Texas
The accommodations are for double occupancy so you can bring your significant other, family and friends or share room with a fellow knitter.
- 2D Balcony Stateroom $1150 pp double occupancy
- 6D Balcony Stateroom $1059 pp double occupancy
- 8N Ocean View Stateroom $869 pp double occupancy
- 4N Interior Stateroom $789 pp double occupancy
Knitting Retreat Registration: The registration is for attending the instruction from some well-known knitters (TBD) while enjoying fellowship with other knitters and learning something new about an ancient craft.
Fee = $275.00 pp
Follow us on Facebook @knittingkneedlesisters
Email us if you have any questions or are interested in booking this event. We are working with GC Travel and they are equipped to help you book your cruise for this retreat and with all of your travel needs.
You can reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org